Africa REN is proud to announce the shareholding reorganization of the Senergy 2 solar power plant (25MW, Bokhol, Senegal), now 60% owned by Africa REN Energy, its new investment vehicle financed by Metier et FMO. The remaining 40% of this strategic asset for Senegal are owned by Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations du Sénégal.

Senergy 2 Press release